Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011


Me on Easter morning two years ago. Keep in mind Ellie is only two months old here. But I was at my biggest size 18 before getting pregnant with her.

Justin on Easter morning 22 pounds lighter!

The kids

Me on Easter morning 27 pounds and four sizes smaller than two years ago (size 12)!! If I drop one more size I will be the size I was when I got married 10 years ago (size 8/10).

I decided to post some pictures of our family from Easter as well as a video of the kids hunting Easter eggs for our family and friends who do not see us on a regular basis. I hope you enjoyed celebrating the reality that Jesus is alive and remembering why He came into the world to die for our sins!! I also have included before and after photos of me and my journey with weight loss. I still have one pound till my half way point but decided to go ahead and put the pictures on now!! Have a great week!!



3 comments:

JoyceO said...

I'm trying to figure out how to post on your blog. I've tried before . . . unsuccessfully. :^( I have a gmail account so what's the hold up?

JoyceO said...

Woo hoo! I think I'm finally in. Crystal you look great! You are inspiring me to lose weight. I signed up for The Biggest Loser at church yesterday. Your handsome husband looks great too. Who are those children? They have grown a foot. Enjoyed the video. Can't wait to see y'all in October. Hugs and kisses! Love, JO :^)

Mimi said...

Thank you both so much for posting all the pics and video. It was almost like being there with you to watch the kids hunt Easter eggs. I loved Braeden's reaction when he found the largest egg and watching Ellie and Kayla run around all over the yard looking for more eggs. Crystal, you are looking great and I'm glad you finally let us see you!!! Keep it up. You and Justin do look like you did when you got married. Can't wait to see you all in October...miss you and love you lots!!! Momma Juju or MIMI